View Profile DeadandFunky

All 10 Game Reviews

Literal classic. I remember playing this for the first time in the computer lab at my old elementary school, back in like the 3rd or 4th grade when this was brand new. Somehow wasn't blocked from the school wi-fi lol. I guess I was always a fan of NewGrounds, and I didn't even know it back then :)

Kind of surprised with this one; didn't know what to expect, but it's a pretty solid for someone's first completed game!

pisses loudly

i cry.

Interesting so far, just too difficult to control at the moment. I like swinging, but it's unpredictable if I could get through the course without hitting the ceiling or floor. The chance of managing a successful swing without dying is a bit too small.

It is pretty cute though, not gonna lie. Just parts of the gameplay could be fixed. Good work overall!

Just in time for the holidays

This is so surreal and eerie. I kind of... really... really love it.

It could've been more fun if the game was longer. Also, I kept skipping dialogue because I was trying to run from threats (I was jumpy), might need to put a load screen there to prevent that for future players.

SPOILER:

the ending feels very rushed and made it a worse experience in the end.

Keep making games, man! You have plenty of room to improve! :)

This game is pretty amusing, but I don't know how to progress. How do I walk into the bar?

I don't know what's going on and I'm deaf now. It looks pretty though. :)

I make art and animations for nobody.

20, Male